Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: UP TO $75K + 15% Target Bonus
Company: Our client’s products transform high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed tools that serve their clients. The product management, product development, and service teams collaborate with their Customer Success group to help provide clients with relevant products and bundled solutions.
- Company-paid healthcare benefit plan (starts day 1)
- Custom vacation plan
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- Target Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Tuition & Education reimbursement
- Gift matching program
- Stock Options
- Excellent training program
As a Customer Success Manager for Enterprise products, you will provide world-class service to institutional data and software clients by understanding how they use the company’s data to drive their business and work alongside the Sales teams on client retention and growth opportunities. This role requires delivery of client training presentations both in person and virtually in both English and French. The position requires occasional client-facing travel within an assigned territory.
- Serving as a single point of contact for post-sales services and ongoing relationship support for assigned clients/client contacts. Creating a structured set of metrics/analytics to continuously and consistently communicate mutual key performance indicators with the client to monitor risk, drive value-add activities, highlight new business opportunities and areas to improve our service.
- Creating a structured set of metrics/analytics to continuously and consistently communicate mutual key performance indicators with the client to monitor risk, drive value-add activities, highlight new business opportunities and areas to improve the level of service offered.
- Conducting regular business reviews with clients to provide updates on value-add activities from the organization and to ensure alignment between the company’s Success Plan and the client’s priorities.
- Ensuring key internal stakeholders (sales, data and product and tech managers) are aware of sensitive client information that impacts the overall relationship.
- Training home office representatives/solution-administrators/CSMs or Client Education teams to ensure end-users are supported in a coordinated manner.
- Work proactively to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities through regular client interactions and relationship building activities.
- Acting as the point of escalation for the account (globally where applicable) and coordinating both internally as well as with the client to resolve escalated issues.
- Ensuring the voice of the customer and client satisfaction expectations are appropriately represented in product roadmap decisions.
- MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
- 3 years’ minimum of client service experience within the financial services industry.
- Fluently bilingual English/French – Spoken & Written.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; (an advanced degree is desirable).
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as a thorough understanding of investment data, financial analysis and competitive landscape as well as market trends impacting clients.
- Sound technical understanding of B2B
- A deep client service focus with strong technical, presentation, communication and consultative skills.
- Ability to foster strong internal and external partnerships and relationships; take a collaborative approach; and work effectively across different business and functional areas.
- Ability to travel within Canada.