Our client is a Multimedia Marketing company, who has recently launched a new division with a new suite of marketing automation and measurement tools for the automotive industry. This allows national marketing teams to properly support their networks while bringing new efficiencies and transparency to the marketing process both at a national and retail level.
HOURS OF WORK: Weekdays 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
LOCATION: Markham (14th & Warden)
TERM: Full Time, Permanent
Industry: Multimedia Marketing
· Tight knit team with a fun culture
· Work on Innovative and Exciting Projects
· Fast Paced and Innovative Environment
· Growth Opportunities
· Not a Call Centre
· Comprehensive Benefits
· 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Helping all stakeholders (Dealerships) learn and use the system.
- Provide ad hoc training for all new users to the system.
- Setting up new users.
- Administering the approval process.
- Proofreading all advertisements.
- Trafficking marketing materials from the client to the in-house studio teams.
- Dispatching advertisements on behalf of the client network.
- Informing the client of improvements and enhancements to the system as well as new content.
- Communicating enhancements and new marketing campaigns availability.
- Primary point of contact for two large national accounts.
Recent Graduate would be ideal!
- Someone eager to learn.
- Fluency in both English and French, oral and written
- Experience or education in marketing and advertising, an asset.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong CSR Attitude.
- Experience in an account/client support role, an asset.
- Understanding of marketing strategies and the pain/pressure points on internal marketing teams.
- Highly organized, articulate and confident speaking with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to multitask, manage stress and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to influence key stakeholders.