This role is a combination of CSR and Admin
Location: Islington Avenue & The Queensway (Hybrid working model, work from home and office)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: up to -$45K
Our client is a Canadian based company with over 35 years of experience in providing professional liability protection to healthcare professionals across Canada.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Physiotherapy plan
- Massage plan
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress code policy
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail/couriers.
- Maintain the security and sensitivity when handling private and confidential documents including personal and business-related information.
- Support administrative duties in the office as required by management.
- Collaborate with management to accommodate the needs of members.
- Provide support as necessary with scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, meeting set-ups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary through your Manager.
- Prepare and maintain record of various reports as needed in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- 2 years of customer service experience and Admin experience
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize completing tasks.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.