Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. For over 30 years they have exceeded customer expectations by providing a quality product combined with a superior level of service.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Drug plan
- Dental plan
- STD plan
- Target Bonus
- Employee development
- Family atmosphere
- Excellent training
- Casual dress code policy
Proactively grow, develop and manage customer sales within your assigned territory with the goal of exceeding sales budgets each month. Plan, manage and maintain regular contact with customers and occasionally conduct in person visits to solidify relationships.
- Prospect, generate, qualify and follow up on leads within your assigned territory.
- Collaboratively work with the outside sales team to develop lead generation strategies.
- Prepare detailed quotations for products and services.
- Manage the entire order cycle process – from initial product selection, quotation, order entry and processing, order confirmation, order expediting and insurance of on-time delivery.
- Effectively communicate and present the company’s products and value proposition to customers.
- Maintain and track detailed information on all open orders and customer delivery requirements.
- Prepare, enter, administrate and expedite purchase orders.
- Provides answers to general customer questions regarding product dimensions, features and general application with the support of technical staff.
- Coordinates the customer’s requirements on packing, labeling and any special documentation.
- Supports accounting as required to promptly address issues with customer credit, customer payment terms and delays in payment.
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead generation activity reports to management.
- Fields customer complaints and coordinates effective and timely resolutions in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Computer literate.
- SAP an asset.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 5 years’ Inside Sales/Account Management experience.
- High school graduate.