Our client is a fast-growing industry-leader providing exceptional financial products, strategies and consulting services. They are committed to supporting clients with unquestionable service and value while ensuring that their employees find challenge, reward and growth as contributors to the success of their organization. They foster a culture based on freedom, progress and appreciation.
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, committed and dynamic team, within a progressive and evolving industry trail-blazer? If you believe in putting in exceptional effort and honing your skills to earn unparalleled and uncapped income? This is where you can do it, as a Bilingual Inside Sales / Portfolio Manager with this high-performance team!
- Downtown office in the heart of the financial district
- Competitive BASE SALARY plus uncapped commissions (over 100K first year is realistic, 200K PLUS within 2nd/3rd year is attainable)
- Comprehensive Benefits program
- Training and support to help you acquire needed skills and experience
- 18 vacation days and 90 minute lunch break
- Exciting team and opportunity to build your sales career in financial industry
- Contact and consult with C-level executives of medium-large businesses across a diverse range of industries.
- Develop trusted relationships with your existing portfolio of clients to retain their business and grow your portfolio
- Learn about your clients’ and prospects’ business needs, challenges and opportunities to qualify leads
- Engage in high volume cold- calling campaigns to increase your new client base and achieve your desired compensation levels.
- Educate prospects and clients on how your company’s cutting-edge technology, service and solutions can solve their problems, reduce risks and increase investment earnings.
- Work closely with analysts and strategists to build and present valuable risk management solutions to clients
- Learn over time, how to uncover opportunities and develop financial solutions independently as your skills and competencies increase.
- Meet new clients to establish greater trust and rapport while understanding their business environment
- Fluently BILINGUAL (Either English-French OR English-Mandarin)
- Strong communications skills and focus on customer service
- 1 or more years of Inside Sales or Outside Sales , a strong asset
- 1 or more years in a Customer Service role an asset, especially within financial industry
- Exceptional work-ethic, a dedicated go-getter, determined to learn from trial and error to improve process, skills and outcomes
- Team player who is organized and collaborative, yet internally driven to manage accounts and attain results
- Experience working with financial institutions and or dealing with investment strategies and product considered an asset but not required.
- Budget management and priority management experience, a strong asset
- Ability to dedicate required hours ( Start time is 7:30 am) and complete over 125 calls daily
- Educational background in finance and investments is helpful but not required
- Being sharp, smart and eager to learn and adapt quickly is required!
- A vision and desire to convert uncapped, exceptionally high income into your reality