Company: Our client is the leader in industrial manufacturing equipment. They provide their customers with the highest level of quality and service. With over 40 years of being in the business, they are continuing to grow in Canada and would like you to become part of that growth.
- Standard Benefits (Medical/Dental)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Personal Days Off
- Company Holiday Parties
- Family environment
- Excellent training program
- Employee development
- Opportunity for growth
- Retailer discounts
- Casual dress code policy – Company provided shirts
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or 8:00am-5:00pm (1 shift per week 9am-6pm)
Responsible for sales and customer support, responding to customer inquiries and managing sales leads that originate primarily from telephone inquiries.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage sales opportunities for all product; perform all sales tasks necessary to turn opportunities into billable sales.
- Source products for manufacturers not currently supplied by the company.
- Negotiate best purchase price for manufacturers.
- Check inventory.
- Correspond with customers via phone and e-mail and responding to customers in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Enter quotations and orders into sales order processing systems; ensure accurate sales information including proper and accurate delivery, payment terms, and other critical order information; confirm all orders with customer; perform follow-up and order clean-up as necessary.
- Meet minimum daily standards for quotes and other sales output expectations.
- Build new customers in sales order processing systems; capture complete and accurate information for new and existing customers.
- Perform product and price maintenance; Build new part numbers as needed; maintain product sourcing database.
- Assist in business system database cleanup and ongoing maintenance.
- Pro-actively develop new business through outgoing customer calls and other means.
- Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Must understand the sales cycle.
- Strong computer skills: ability to learn and understand company computer systems to perform job tasks in an automated environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work at fast pace.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to sell.
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales Experience.
- Post-secondary education preferred.