Bilingual Customer Service & Inside Sales Representative
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: 100% on site - Etobicoke
Hours: 8am-4pm OR 9-5 OR 8:30-4:30 (Client is flexible)
Salary: Up to $60K with a bonus of 7% - paid out annually
- Medical and dental starting from day 1
- A very competitive Total Compensation plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- Not a call center, no cold calling
- One floater day
- Modern open space with bright windows, newly renovated
- Training & Development opportunities
- Strong team approach
- Fun and dynamic work environment!
- Pension Plan 6%
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative with our Client, a highly successful and reputable consumer goods brand. In this role, you will manage inbound and outbound communication to customers, building strong relationships with customers and sales partners to help grow the business.
- Provide sales support to customers to support revenue growth.
- Engage in outbound calling to customers. Work in support of customer retention, qualification of lead efforts, and revenue generation.
- Problem solve and provide the right solutions to customers.
- Find additional opportunities with customers, advising them on a range of products that can meet their needs.
- Process customer orders ensuring order management accuracy.
- Utilize the CRM system for reporting on customer inquiries and events.
- Provide support with a variety of customer account administrative tasks including new account set up, credits and rebilling.
- Bilingual (English and French) required
- Results focused and action oriented individual.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to new systems and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Excel skills and experience with a CRM system.
- A minimum of 2 years Inside Sales and Customer Service experience
- Prefer product but would consider service and sales
- Experience working in a consumer goods environment is an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree- an asset