Bilingual Insurance Claims Representative
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (Hybrid role – 2 days a week in office) – Toronto
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $60K
Company: Our client is a leader in the Insurance Industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Client Relations Representative to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (Starts Day 1)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Superior Kitchen facility with lots of delicious food supplied daily
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will be answering questions, reviewing policies and other documents, and provide guidance to ensure claims are submitted in the proper manner to help ensure prompt and efficient processing. You may also serve as a liaison to coordinate communications with adjusters, attorneys, and other insurance agents.
- Claims intake.
- Triaging claims.
- Evaluation of urgency of claims, and reporting to various stakeholders (internal and external).
- Proactive and positive approach to customer servicing to ensure that all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French (Spoken and Written)
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 1 year of experience in claims
- Experience with multi-unit food, beverage or retail organizations
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with highly sensitive issues, allowing to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations