Our client is a leading international business and industrial tools and equipment manufacturer with offices in North America that has been in business for over 75 years.
They are in search of a highly organized, bilingual, customer-focused and team-oriented individual to support their Account Management team.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Wellness program and a fitness subsidy
- Great people who work hard
- Employee recognition program and financial rewards
- Lively workplace and social life
- Socially responsible organization
The Bilingual Account Coordinator supports the Account Management team in managing retail accounts. This individual acts as the key contact for Reseller Channel partners while nurturing and maintaining existing partner networks. They work closely with all internal departments including Sales, Marketing, Product Planning and Finance.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relationships through regular and structured communication via telephone, email and occasionally in person
- Acts as the single point of contact and support for all B2B accounts when sending out and following up on marketing and product information
- Sends out monthly flyers and promotions and works with Marketing and CRM team to create monthly bulletin
- Monitors and communicates weekly distribution / shipping performance levels
- Monitors and communications Product Pricing, Launch & Set-ups, Pipeline
- Sets up new business accounts
- Provides support to new/existing B2B accounts on processes, product knowledge.
- Manages and schedules ad-hoc projects
- Participates in weekly meetings with the sales team to review status, plans and reports
- Excellent written and spoken English and French - Bilingualism is a must
- University degree or a combination of relevant work experience and education.
- 3 years of experience in sales support, inside sales, customer service, or related.
- Experience from the Print and IT industry an asset
- Conscientious work ethic
- Autonomous, able to work with minimal supervision and within team
- Ability to discuss and potentially challenge ideas in a tactfully and respectfully
- Persuasive communication with internal and external clients
- Critical thinking, listening and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Proactive and creative in seeking out opportunities for implementing solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and other databases (knowledge of VLOOKUP and pivot tables an asset)