Location: Province of Quebec – (100% Remote)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm (40 hrs./wk.)
Salary: up to $67K + up to 10% Bonus
Company: Our client is a leading firm in the financial industry. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and excel in servicing their customers’ needs.
- Company-paid health plan (day 1)
- Dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Personal days off
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Company social events
- Bonus plan
Reporting to the Manager, Residential Underwriting, the Fulfillment Specialist supports the underwriting and credit decision process by reviewing all required documentation and applying sound due diligence. The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for escalating any inaccuracies, issues, or items that are incomplete and potentially present risk to the Company.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with mortgage brokers to build loyalty to the Company.
- Maintains positive relationships with external partners such as mortgage insurers, appraisers, title insurance companies, and solicitors.
- Interacts with mortgage brokers for the collection of all required documents to satisfy mortgage commitment conditions.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of required documentation related to income, down payment and the property using sound due diligence and in compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines prior to signing off on any mortgage conditions or documents, where applicable.
- Escalates any documentation issues to the Underwriter for review and sign off.
- Documents clear and complete notes within the mortgage underwriting system.
- Responds to all inquiries within established turnaround times.
- Ability to manage pressure in an environment of high-volume processing with tight turnaround times.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Must have experience having worked with borrower documentation (Letters of Employment, T1’s, T4’s, bank statements, etc.)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience within Mortgage industry an asset.
- Fully competent in working with basic PC software and working knowledge of the suite of Microsoft office products.
- Post-secondary education.