Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and purchase options. They are dedicated to providing Canadians with insurance coverage that gives protection against unexpected events at a competitive price.
· Company-paid benefit plan with a health care spending account (HCSA) as well as an RRSP and DPSP program where the company matches employee contributions
· Personal Days Off
· Company Holiday Parties
· Summer Barbeques
· Target Bonus
· An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
· Employee development
· One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
· Courtesy tenant shuttle bus services and free onsite parking
· Casual dress code policy
· Evaluate new and renewal applications to determine level of coverage and premiums using pre-set guidelines and other referencing materials.
· Perform quality checks to ensure compliance with government regulations related to licensing, errors and omissions, and money laundering.
· Communicate with brokers for outstanding requirements and other coverage options.
· Adjust premiums or coverage according to the underwriting guidelines as requested.
· Enter/edit application information with speed and accuracy.
· Scan and file of each application into internal software systems.
· Process payments and balance for banking.
Fluent in French and English (Written and Verbal).
· 2 Years of administration experience (in either Insurance or Financial Services).
· High School graduate (post-secondary education an asset).
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Typing speed of 60-70 wpm.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Able to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
· Excellent customer service skills.