Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and purchase options.
- Personal Days Off
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- Target Bonus
- Review and verify individual life insurance applications.
- Evaluate new and renewal applications to determine level of coverage and premiums using pre-set guidelines and other referencing materials.
- Perform quality checks to ensure compliance with government regulations related to licensing, errors and omissions, and money laundering.
- Communicate with brokers for outstanding requirements and other coverage options.
- Adjust premiums or coverage according to the underwriting guidelines as requested.
- Enter/edit application information with speed and accuracy.
- Scan and file of each application into internal software systems.
- Process payments and balance for banking.
- Fluent in French and English (Written and Verbal).
- 2 Years of administration experience (in either Insurance or Financial Services).
- High School graduate (post-secondary education an asset).
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Typing speed of 60-70 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.