Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: up to $50K + Annual Bonus ($2000)
- Company-paid health benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Annual Bonus
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Family atmosphere
- Handle all incoming and outgoing inquiries and correspondence within the same business day (e.g. voicemails, emails, faxes, letters).
- Respond to all customer inventory inquiries and delivery confirmations within same business day.
- Enter all sales orders accurately and on a timely basis to facilitate delivery cut off timelines.
- Inform the Credit Team of credit holds and release requirements.
- Print delivery notes for the Warehouse Team once pick release process is complete.
- Reconcile paperwork on a daily basis including "truck checkout, PO, SO, and PO".
- Pass reconciled paperwork to Office/Sales Support (Inventory Specialist in Ontario) for final reconciliation.
- Provide exceptional services to walk-in customers on a timely basis.
- Deliver all cash and transaction logs to the Credit Manager.
- Communicate any credit or invoice issues with accounting team.
- Ensure cash is collected on all CIA orders before releasing, including the completion of credit card authorization.
- Monitor on hold orders and request release on a timely basis to facilitate cut off timeframes.
- Forward thinking with ability to review/enhance existing processes and create efficiencies
- Thorough, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in full cycle Order Management (including order entry).
- Working knowledge of computer programs, database, Microsoft software (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Cash handling and/or customer service experience required.
- Experience within a busy order desk environment preferred.
- High School graduate.