Bilingual POS Technical Support
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% Remote) – North York-Must Live in the GTA!
Hours: Mon-Fri (+ weekends when required) three different shifts - 8am-6pm, 11am-8pm and 1:30pm-10:30pm (40 hours/wk.)
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry, and they continue to grow. They are made up of an integrated network of retail stores that together provide a full range of clothing choices within various niches.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 6 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical calls from all divisions in English and French. Support desk agents provide technical support to store level computer users experiencing difficulties with hardware, applications, and registers.
- Communicate with stores experiencing difficulties to determine, document and resolve the problems experienced.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Place service calls for register equipment that is not functional.
- Work with third parties to investigate solutions to hardware issues that occur.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Familiarity with PC hardware and software.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- 1-2 Years experience in a customer service and/or technical support role.
- High School education.