Company: Our client is a leader in the Medical industry. They are consistently ranked as one of the most desirable places to work in Canada. Their growth has been tremendous with annual sales of over $4 billion. Due to this growth, they are looking for another talented team player to add to their group of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts day 1)
- Personal Days Off
- Company share purchase plan
- Fitness allowance
- Company inclusion groups
- Performance Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Cultural committees
- Paid volunteer days
- Online fitness plan
- Lunch & learn opportunities
- Excellent training
- Diet plans
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
Responsible for all aspects of contract administration. Accountable for maintaining accurate and up to date information related to Corporate Account’s contracts and pricing and researching discrepancies when they arise.
- Lead and manage all contract and pricing related activities for the Canadian business.
- Working closely with Marketing, act as primary contact for providing quotations to the sales representatives and customers that are consistent & verified for current contract pricing.
- Utilize the iDEAL Tender registry tool for quotation building, tracking & pricing approvals.
- Ensure that all contract & price agreements are appropriately signed.
- Develop a proficient working knowledge of the company product lines.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to the role and supporting the contract department as necessary.
- Administer contract maintenance in the SAP system, contract management tool, and electronic data management files ensuring all master documents, approvals, contracts, reference documents such as final price files, activities, etc. are organized consistently and systematically for optimal information sharing.
- Create, modify, update & provide contract document details for Distributors/Dealers & internal staff as required.
- Provide supporting documents for expiring contracts/sales deals at least 60 days prior to expiration date for price adjustments/extensions/cancellations.
- Responsible for managing and updating the GPO membership list in master data lists.
- Available during each month / quarter end to work through pricing queries to ensure all sales are processed according to Company and SOX policy.
- Ensure contract rebates are accurately calculated, contract award data is maintained, reporting and payments are completed as required by contract agreement.
- Generate sales reporting as it pertains to contract award obligations.
- Monitor all RFP websites for possible tenders related to Smith & Nephew products.
- Working closely with the Contract Coordinator, compile a timely response to RFP submission to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide the various business requirement responses as defined by the RFP including sample requests.
- Create & maintain RFP database with prior responses & supporting documentation commonly requested for RFP completion.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; word & excel.
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of financial implications.
- A positive attitude and flexible approach demonstrating the ability to work well within and across internal teams.
- Solid working knowledge of vendors, supply chain systems, dealers and wholesalers.
- SAP is a MUST
2 years’ experience in contract administration (within the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Industry)