FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (Hybrid Role) – Etobicoke
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm (35 hours/wk.)
Company: Our client is a Canadian based company with over 35 years of experience in providing professional liability protection to healthcare professionals across Canada.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Health and Wellness account
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Discretionary Bonus
- Yearly pay increases
Perform all reception and administrative related duties as required.
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, answer, and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail/couriers.
- Maintain the security and sensitivity when handling private and confidential documents including personal and business-related information.
- Support all administrative duties in the office as required.
- Collaborate with management to accommodate the needs of members.
- Provide support as necessary with scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, meeting set-ups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain record of various reports as needed in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Bilingual English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize completing tasks.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a receptionist role.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.