Our client provides the best quality products with the best value throughout North America. They are a leading distributor with over 2,000 employees!!
They are growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with them! If you have a passion for what you do, then they will provide the tools you need for success!!
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales representative at Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Home office supplies including printer, laptop and iPad.
- Allowances for cell phone and internet.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base- OTTAWA AND MONTREAL
- Use our huge catalog of over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes- when they meet with the clients
- Visit customers to understand their needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree OR High School diploma (with 3+ years of relative experience).- NEW SCHOOL GRAD 1-2 YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of outside sales or Inside Sales representative experience preferred.- open to CSR reps that want Sales
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Fluency in English and French a must.
- Available for overnight travel a must.- 3 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK AND 3 TIMES A MONTH