Our client is an international leader in their industry. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of: intimate customer care and quality, consistent innovation, employee engagement and professionalism.
The purpose of this position is to support the pre-order sales activities for our client, to ensure efficient and helpful communication with sales, channel partners and end-users.
Additionally, the role will support Training (inside sales, registrations, invoicing) and the Bidding processes (check bid sites, maintain a list of active bidding opportunities and win/loss report, assemble bid responses, and admin support).
- Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks’ vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- Established medical technology company
Salary base up to 55K-$60K + 5% Bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 to 5pm – 40 hours/week
Work from home AND office - split times!
- Help sales with the quoting process, and preparing quotations from the e-pricelist or SAP at the request of sales or channel partners or end-users. Appropriate discounts to be applied as relevant.
- Support sales proactively by assisting to maintain and track CRM opportunities. Each person will be assigned to a group of RSMs and they will have regular communication about upcoming opportunities to keep CRM up to date. Quotations will be added to CRM opportunities so they are visible to the organization.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Bid Support, including:
- Maintaining user name and password for various bid sites.
- Searching sites regularly for potential sales opportunities.
- Downloading bids at the request of Sales or Marketing.
- Maintaining files for bids and listing open bids and win/loss results.
- Assembling components of bids, editing for grammar, reviewing to ensure all requirements are addressed, printing and preparing for shipping.
- Maintaining win/loss/no bid list.
- Maintain quotes and customer notes in an organized, central location for easy transfer to Customer Service/Order Entry (if this is not in CRM, another location will be set up that suits the needs of the team.)
- Qualify Technical inquiries by gathering sufficient information from CPs, RSMs, End-users and refer to appropriate resource.
Examples to send to Marketing include:
Pricing inquiries when the customer does not know exactly what they want or they do not have a part number
- need for assistance to identify the right product (via VOICE, configurator, detection handbooks, etc.)
- Requests for items which are not available (i.e., not part of portfolio, on ship hold, etc.)
- Requests for product images or product training information
- Requests for training on how to use the e-pricelist
- Verify and provide pricing, stock availability and delivery quotations for standard products to customers by using the e-price list and SAP.
- Training Support back up, including:
- Administering the TC (training registration program) database once it is set up.
- Calling customers who are due for training and offering them course dates.
- Registering clients and providing them with their registration and course information.
- Managing the courses as ‘events’ by maintaining a list of participants, putting contacts into CRM, ensuring follow up e-mails are sent, arranging for invoicing and certificates to be sent, sending post-event surveys (BRIDGE), supporting planning for the course trainers (travel, photocopied materials, etc.)
- Support sales team with quarterly channel partner performance reports, i.e., sales and service history which can be pulled from various sources.
- Fluently French bilingual, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and CRM and current order entry and SAP
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and experience working in a fast paced environment
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service or related positions including sales, communications and marketing
- Safety experience is an asset