Company: Our client is a leader in their industry and is at the cutting-edge of the medical field. Their continued success would only be possible due to the contributions of the very talented team they have assembled. As a result of this growth, they are looking to add another Bilingual Sales Support Specialist in order to further strengthen the company’s position.
- Low Call Volume!!
- Very generous company-paid benefit plan (starts after 2 months)
- Dental Plan
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Performance-based bonus
- RSP Plan
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Family atmosphere
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for advancement
- Profit Sharing
- Ensure order entry fulfillment by phone and electronic means.
- Provide order status (estimated delivery, quotations for shipping, status of order, etc.) to customers, sales reps and dealers.
- Liaise with sales reps and end-users in relation to order resolution.
- Manage order-related complaints including entering eCRM tickets as necessary to document issues.
- Perform service billings for field, customers and pipette centers including credits/rebills.
- Manage order entry inboxes including processing marketing redemptions.
- Support Sales on preparing product quotes.
- Provide Sales on supporting material preparation (where applicable).
- Advise sales representatives on product configurations in cooperation with Technical Product Support team and Service organization.
- Coordinate with Sales to send out demos, samples, and marketing materials, where applicable.
- Assigned to support a specific sales zone, rep or region. This includes all aspects of sales support including pricing, quoting, handling of specific issues, as requested.
- Fluently bilingual (French/English) – Spoken/Written.
- 1 year (or more) experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Post-secondary required.
- Strong MS Office ability.
- SAP an asset.