Bilingual Sales Support/Contract Administration
Location: Mississauga POSTION IS REMOTE OR HYBRID
Position Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM – 5PM (Can be flexible on hours: 7:30 to 4pm or 10:30-6)
Our client is an international leader in the field of Medical technology. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of intimate customer
The purpose of this position is to support the pre-order sales activities for our client, to ensure efficient and helpful communication with sales, channel partners and end-users.
Additionally, the role will support Training (inside sales, registrations, invoicing) and the Bidding processes (check bid sites, maintain list of active bidding opportunities and win/loss report, assemble bid responses, admin support).
- Work from home: 100% during COVID and after home and office
- Benefits: Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks' vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce
- Additional/Voluntary Insurance
- Education & Training
- Health center and gym
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Special Assistance
- Time Away
- Workplace Wellness
- Help sales with the quoting process and preparing quotations from the e-pricelist or SAP at the request of sales or channel partners or end-users. Appropriate discounts to be applied as relevant.
- Support sales proactively by assisting to maintain and track CRM opportunities.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Bid Support, including:
- Maintaining username and password for various bid sites.
- Searching sites regularly for potential sales opportunities.
- Downloading bids at the request of Sales or Marketing.
- Maintaining files for bids and listing open bids and win/loss results.
- Assembling components of bids, editing for grammar, reviewing to ensure all requirements are addressed, printing and preparing for shipping.
- Maintaining win/loss/no bid list.
- Maintain quotes and customer notes in an organized, central location for easy transfer to Customer Service/Order Entry (if this is not in CRM, another location will be set up that suits the needs of the team.)
Examples to send to Marketing include:
- Pricing inquiries when the customer does not know exactly what they want, or they do not have a part number
- Need for assistance to identify the right product (via VOICE, configurator, detection handbooks, etc.)
- Requests for items which are not available (i.e., not part of portfolio, on ship hold, etc.)
- Requests for product images or product training information
- Requests for training on how to use the e-pricelist
- Verify and provide pricing, stock availability and delivery quotations for standard products to customers by using the e-price list and SAP.
- Fluently bilingual, written and verbal
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service or related positions including sales, communications, and marketing
- Sales Support experience
- Exposure to RFP’s and Contract Administration