Bilingual Senior Customer Service Representative
Location: Mississauga- Hybrid!
Hours: 11am to 8pm-1 hour lunch-Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading Manufacturer in the Automotive Industry. With over 300 employees they are a Canadian leading distributor in their field. Stable and solid and in business since 1980.
- RRSP Available after 3 months
- Low call volume
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a family feel!
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation-Can Be Flexible to 3 weeks
- Stable company
- Amazing team environment and happy culture
- Canadian company
- Respond to inbound calls from both current and potential customers, responding to customer requests/inquiries, providing superior customer service
- Ensure the accurate processing of orders, returns and credit requests daily.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent contact schedule with customers.
- Keeping accurate and timely internal records of key contacts and other related activities.
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry trends and sharing it with the customer
- Interact with other departments, such as Warehouse network, Program Management and Accounts Receivable to ensure timely responses to customer inquiries and orders.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in French and English
- 2 years of Customer Service experience