Bilingual Senior Insurance Broker - HYBRID
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (Hybrid role – 2 days a week in office) – Toronto
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to - $80K
Company: Our client is a leader in the Insurance Industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Senior Insurance Broker to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (Starts Day 1)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Superior Kitchen facility with lots of delicious food supplied daily
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will develop and market the company’s product offerings to businesses in a variety of industries. You will do an evaluation and analysis of the customer's insurance needs and requirements, as well as assesses and negotiate quotes based on exposure, risk, and financing.
- Perform the Broking Role for a portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries.
- Provide superior client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met.
- Support and find opportunities to enable growth of the existing client accounts.
- Follow company procedures for Renewals and New business.
- Maintain Company and regulatory standards/requirements including compliance.
- Participate in project work.
- Build relationships and provide support to a number of different teams.
- Be a brand ambassador representing the company’s purpose, values and culture.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French (Spoken and Written).
- University graduate.
- 6 years’ experience as an Insurance Broker.
- Must be fully licensed (RIBO Designation).
- Strong computer skills.