Our client a pioneer and leading manufacturer of residential and commercial building products, with over 60 years of industry experience and a standard for high quality, durability, and innovation.
- Established, reputable organization
- Dynamic, focused, team environment
- Over 3000 employees worldwide
- Offices in Canada, USA and Europe
- Planning, executing and controlling all PM activities including budget, scope management, requirements management, coordinating technical design and development teams, testing, communication management, issue/ risk management, budget and resource management.
- Transition all commercial agreements from existing provider to company that has acquired them
- Ensures information and operational issues concerning project status(schedules, deliverables, costs, risks, issues) passes to-and-from Steering Committee and Project team
- Own complete project life cycle from definition to completion including deploying sustainable support models.
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to communicate, lead and influence (internal and external) teams that do not directly report to PM
- Global Experience, project experience across various time zones
- Bilingual English and French, oral and written
- 10+ years large enterprise applications IT Project Management, PMP certified.
- Experienced with divestiture and transition of service initiatives is required
- Very proficient with partner resource management
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or Business Management.
- Industrial Manufacturing, Building Supply sector experience an asset
- Proficient in project management practices, a highly effective communicator and experienced in dealing with managing multiple complex projects concurrently.