Bilingual Service Coordinator $65K to $70K
Service Coordination/Account Management and Order Management
Our client has over 8000 employees worldwide, they have over 90+ manufacturing facilities and they annual sales are over $3Billion.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling of company Field Service Technicians for installations, repairs and maintenance work by working with customers and aligning service based on available hours, location, travel times and skillset of the individual technicians.
- Full benefits plan (Dental/Vision) – after 1 month
- 15 days’ vacation with 5 sick days
- Occasional overtime is available
- Flexible work hours
- Pension Program
- Family environment
- Company provided laptop computer
- Training reimbursement program
- Scholarship program
- Wellness program
- On site gym
- Manage order intake and coordination of customer inquiries for service calls by phone, fax and email.
- Field customer calls/email regarding technical product knowledge, order information, pricing and freight issues with a degree of professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries to provide scheduling to customers who require technical service.
- Review the customer machine information in system, review the service tech schedules, coordinate time for service.
- Maintain job cases, scheduling system (national) and service contracts.
- Maintain service management system and create work orders and invoices. Manage invoice corrections and rebills.
- Send service calls and installation quotes, order confirmations and invoices to customers.
- Assist Service Manager in scheduling and closing out open orders and with annual inventories for the Field Service Technicians.
- Determine and communicate possible opportunities for additional products and services based on customer needs.
- Monitor and track the status of all in-coming/out-going tool and head repair and loaner equipment.
- Work with other departments as needed, such as Customer Service, Engineering, Sales etc. regarding price inquires, discrepancies on customers purchase orders, update on customer order status, and monthly consignment inventory in a pro-active manner.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or dispatching experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & French.
- Must possess account management skills with the ability to upsell and a passion for customer service.
- Able to problem solve, manage and provide customer solutions.
- Able to organize and manage their workload.
- Must be collaborative and willing to be a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)