Bilingual Service Coordinator
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (On-Site) – Milton, ON
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8am-4pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $68K
Company: Our client has over 8000 employees worldwide, they have over 90+ manufacturing facilities and their annual sales are over $3 Billion.
- Full benefits plan (Dental/Vision) – after 1 month
- Generous vacation with 5 sick days
- Pension Program
- Family environment
- Excellent Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
The Service Account Coordinator is responsible for planning and scheduling of our client’s Field Service Technicians for installations, repairs and maintenance work by working with customers and aligning service based on available hours, location, travel times and skillset of the individual technicians. In addition, this position will be expected to monitor service contracts, identify opportunities for additional leads and upselling of a broad range of other service products. This role collaborates directly with the Service Technician, Sales, Procurement, and Credit teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience while growing relationships with the accounts.
- Manage order intake and coordination of customer inquiries for service calls by phone and email.
- Field customer calls/emails regarding technical product knowledge, order information, pricing, and freight issues with a degree of professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries to provide scheduling to customers who require technical service.
- Review the customer machine information in the system, review the service tech schedules, coordinate time for service.
- Maintain job cases, scheduling system and service contracts.
- Maintain service management system and create work orders and invoices. Manage invoice corrections and rebills.
- Send service calls and installation quotes, order confirmations and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Service Manager in scheduling and closing out open orders and with annual inventories for the Field Service Technicians.
- Determine and communicate possible opportunities for additional products and services based on customer needs.
- Monitor and track the status of all in-coming/out-going tool and head repair and loaner equipment.
- Work with other departments as needed, such as Customer Service, Engineering, Sales etc. regarding price inquiries, discrepancies on customers’ purchase orders, update on customer order status, and monthly consignment inventory in a proactive manner.
- Invoicing of customer service calls and maintenance contracts.
- The processing of combined service and spare parts inquiries from end customers and service techs on the preparation of offers.
- Coordination of technical issues, support with spare parts identification, general telephone support between customers, service technicians and the Technical teams.
- Deliver consistent and professional customer service internally and externally.
- Fluently Bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Must possess account management skills with the ability to upsell and a passion for customer service.
- Adept at multi-tasking, self-motivated with a strong drive to resolve issues quickly and effectively and work well within a team atmosphere.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or dispatching experience.
- Order management experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.