Company: Our client is one of the most respected firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and purchase options. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to their talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starting after 3 months)
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discount on merchandise
- Stock Options
- Generous vacation plan
Using the best recruitment strategies to find top management talent for our client is what this role is all about! You have shown a demonstrated ability to attract, identify, select and retain top management talent.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive plan to identify, attract and recruit store management candidates who share the company’s values to support expansion goals as well as existing vacancies.
- Sourcing, identifying and recruiting top retail talent for management level vacancies for retail stores across the country.
- Ensuring that recruitment is conducted in line with all company policies, standards, objectives and procedures and follows all pertinent legislative requirements.
- Working with the Area Teams to forecast recruitment and succession needs.
- Overseeing and developing new and innovative strategic recruitment programs, policies and trainings.
- Ensuing a consistent recruitment process for existing and expansion stores throughout the country to ensure all vacancies are filled to target, on time and at the best quality.
- Creating and executing a Campus and Community recruitment strategy for the company.
- Partnering with colleges, universities and community groups in order to identify and recruit qualified candidates to build candidate pipeline.
- Supporting expansion recruitment by conducting market research to understand the local labour market and develops recruitment programs/strategies.
- Supporting and developing Area Recruiters and part-time recruitment support by focusing on interviewing skills, decision making processes, diversity of candidates and strategic planning.
- Partnering with all vendors associated with recruitment process.
- Communicating and maintaining an overview of the recruitment budget.
- Maintaining overview of staff levels for management across the country.
- Acting as a brand ambassador by representing the company at career networking and recruitment events.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other HR systems, including Applicant Tracking Systems eg. (Smart Recruiters).
- You are a brand ambassador with a passion for networking and building relationships.
- You enjoy taking initiative; you're self-directed and solution-oriented, with a high sense of urgency to deliver results and meet business deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume, & constantly changing environment.
- Proven organization and analytical skills and ability to work strategically.
- Must be Bilingual in English/French, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Occasional Travel within Canada may be required (as needed) – Company paid.
- 2+ years of high volume, full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience.
- University/College Degree in a relevant field.