Company: Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They hold a significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions.
- Company-paid medical benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Employee development
- Bonus plan
- Personal days off
- Wellness plan
- Summer hours
- Casual dress code policy
The Bilingual Customer Services Representative is responsible for responding to telephone, email and Live Chat from consumers in an accurate and timely fashion. After trouble shooting the issue with the client the customer service team are responsible for entering the data into call management system with accuracy.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional, accurate and timely fashion.
- Ability to troubleshoot product issues and lead the consumer through the logical steps to get to the bottom of the issue.
- Determine which resources to access depending on the needs/issues communicated by the customer – i.e. Product dimensions – go to the website, troubleshooting – use the troubleshooting guide, parts list – go to service manual.
- Trouble shoot with the client to accurately determine the failure of their product and take the appropriate action required (ordering parts and service if entitled).
- Process warranty orders and RMA requests.
- Entering data into Call Management system.
- Attend on going product training sessions and complete all training assignments.
- Provide regular status updates to internal stakeholders.
- Provide backup to other customer service team members as required.
- Ensure the telephone queues are covered at all times during business hours.
- Follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- MS Office – Basic to Intermediate level.
- SAP an asset.
- A technical aptitude is required.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 2 years’ of Technical Customer Service experience in a call-center.
- Data entry experience.
• High School graduate