Our client is a true industry leader in their field. They have built a solid reputation providing world-class products and customer service. In this role, you will be working actively to handle incoming customer calls in efforts to provide quality product information and advice to set the standard for the provision of complete After Sales Service.
- Stable company that is an industry leader
- EAP Program
- Pension Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Generous Vacation Allotment including: Sick Days & Personal Days
- Work from home option (1 day a week once fully trained)
- Benefits are 100% paid for by the company
- Handling incoming consumer and technically-related calls within the set quality standards.
- Fielding calls and responding to inquiries and technical questions for multiple product lines.
- Responding to inquiries from the “End User”, Sales Representative, Wholesale, or Retailer.
- Addressing and resolving all complaints related to Trades, New Home Builders, Contractor, Plumber, Engineer.
- Entering of all Service Requests through the use of the Customer Care Database & CRM Module.
- Processing and completion of product order requests through order entry.
- Creating Warranty Orders for all repair parts requested – performing follow-up with shipments, damaged product, and missing shipments, etc.
- Making Outbound Calls to follow-up Service Requisitions and to follow-up with customers on all pending cases.
- Acting as a liaison between quality inspectors and service technicians in the field.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken & Written.
- Minimum of 1-3 years call center experience required.
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work is essential.
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and organizational skills.
- Resolution of complaints most complex in nature.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications, specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Flexibility on shift work from 8am to 6pm – Monday to Friday as necessary.