Our client is a global organization with strong leadership culture, specializing in medical equipment, products, solutions and services. They provide exciting and challenging career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations. They are currently in search of a well-organized, detailed and highly productive bilingual professional with strong communication skills to join their Tenders & Contracts team.
- Well established multinational organization
- Opportunities for growth
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid
- Pension Plan
- Social committee, work parties, holiday events
- Corp gym membership plan
This role functions as part of the Sales Operations, coordinating sales tenders, administrative functions and assignments.
- Monitor Requests for Proposals (RFP/RFQ/RFI) on tender websites
- Collaborate with various teams, such as Sales and Marketing to ensure timely completion of proposals
- Work with affiliated teams to ensure complete and accurate submissions of all tender responses
- Initiate meetings to intiatite tender review, establish timelines and assign tasks to project teams
- Establish and maintain communication of contract, pricing and product
- Add appropriate customers to individual and specific buying groups as required.
- Gather required documents, pricing, signatures and meeting deadlines for each submission.
- Find and forward all amendments and addendums for relative tenders
- Assemble, send or upload submissions
- Courier proposals and packages within deadline and as directed by Sales Management
- Prepare quotations for a range of medical equipment
- Regularly track outcomes of sales tenders and advise relevant parties in Sales and Marketing
- Pull reports from existing data and distribute to appropriate parties as needed
- Manage the reference database.
- Fluently Bilingual (French /English, oral and written)
- Experience in the medical industry is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail orientated with ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel ( V-lookups, pivot tables)
Minimum 1-3 years related experience in contracts/tender coordination
Post-secondary education required