Our client has over 8000 employees worldwide, they have over 90+ manufacturing facilities and they annual sales are over $3Billion.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Full benefits plan (Dental/Vision) – after 1 month
- STD/LTD Benefits
- 15 days’ vacation with 5 sick days + 3 Company holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Pension Program
- Family environment
- Company provided laptop computer
- Training reimbursement program
- Scholarship program
- Wellness program
- Company vehicle provided
- Achieving or exceeding sales and profit goals while providing the highest level of professional sales and service to support new and existing Customers in the assigned Territory.
- Working closely with the Customer Service Team and Senior Sales Management to coordinate sales activity, prepare and follow up on quotations, develop and follow up on leads and close sales while building strong, lasting relationships with valued customers.
- Arranging an effective Time and Territory Management Plan that maximizes sales efficiency and allows the proper balance of sales calls on existing accounts, target accounts, new accounts and business development prospects within the defined sales territory.
- Contributing information to the sales and marketing strategy by communicating customer needs, market opportunities and competitive information to Senior Sales Management.
- Participate in Training & Development opportunities in order to continually improve, upgrade performance, experience career development and advancement and make efficient use of available and evolving systems and technology while developing as a Sales Professional.
- Supporting the Company goals and objectives by participating in our supportive, team environment and conveying our culture of dedicated service to our customers by providing sales and service support in the field with the highest level of courtesy, honesty and integrity.
- Must be completely fluent in English (and French if required for the Territory) and live in the assigned territory.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in high level sales – ideally selling heavy equipment/machinery.
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Commerce and/or equivalent working experience.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within the company hierarchy, especially at the senior executive level.
- Sound knowledge of company objectives, philosophy, sales proposition, systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated understanding of reports and reporting functions.
- Ability to present ideas, concepts and reports in a stimulating manner.
- Ability to analyze information and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to plan work in a coordinated and organized manner so that results are achieved within deadlines reflective of quality standards and cost efficiency.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record.