Our client is a leading distributor of consumer goods.
- LOWER CALL VOLUME – not a typical call centre! MAINLY EMAILS
- HEALTH BENEFITS!
- 12 DAYS VACATION
- WONDERFUL ENERGY!
- COMPANY GROWING DURING THE PANDEMIC – SOLID FUTURE!
- CANADA TEAM IS NEW AND GROWING!
- ROOM FOR GROWTH!
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service and Consultant Support Representative are to provide exceptional support to Consultants.
** They are currently working from home, however, they are set to return to office in the next few months**
Must be willing to a rotating shift schedule between 8am - 8pm, you would be given your schedule a month in advance.
- Confer with consultants or customers via telephone and act as an information resource by giving accurate, complete and timely responses regarding basic inquiries about product, commissions, shipping information, events, policies, and procedures.
- Receive and respond to inquiries from consultants or customers via email and other forms of electronic and non-electronic communication.
- Utilize available resources in order to obtain the goal of single contact resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken in the database utilized by the Consultant Support department.
- Manage the official French-Canadian Facebook page including moderation and approval of all posts.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years as a call center agent and/or 6 months’ customer service experience
• Must be respectful, cheerful, and pleasant with a helpful attitude
• Working knowledge of computers and all applicable software including the and Microsoft Word and Excel