Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
Salary: up to $55K + Profit Sharing
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Full benefits after 3 months
- EAP Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Family environment
- Excellent training
You will work with customers through email, live chat and will manage the details of their orders from start to finish. You will play a vital role in making the customer’s job easier, while helping to make their events a success.
- Enter and manage multiple orders at a time. Ensure changes are made and that customer deadlines are met
- Work with customers on product selection, product pricing and availability, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Handle incoming requests from customers by phone, email, chat.
- Research and resolve customer issues using excellent problem-solving skills Create, edit and verify quotes and orders before release.
- Relationship building with new and existing customers.
- Effectively manage the customer contact database Attend trade shows, if required.
- Proactively manage customer transactions from order to payment cycle.
- Enhance key contact relationships with customers through impeccable customer support Manage customer orders to fill performance expectation, minimize service impact and
- manage spike demand.
- Liaise with internal/external customer to gather information to better understand and solve their needs.
- Support manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Provide product support to consumers either online through chat, email or phone, in accordance with departmental goals.
- Identify areas of complaint and work with consumer on solutions Liaise with other departments to resolve consumer issues.
- Adapt to changing products and be able to interpret new information and convey to consumers when required.
- Daily filing and monthly archiving in accordance with company procedures Distribute samples for consumer requests in a timely manner, as requested.
- 2+ years strong Customer Service and order management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and customer service skills Experience with online chat and ecommerce/web sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience with art/graphics and able to form opinions.
- EDI experience is mandatory.