This is a great chance to join a Top Employer and contribute to our growth and success by demonstrating your passion for our Canadian customers in a fast-paced environment.
- World Leader in their Industry!!!!
- GREAT WORK CULTURE
- Managing Key Accounts
- Low call volume
- Happy work environment
- Stable and strong Organization
- Permanent Full time!
- Volunteer day off!
- Accurately process customer orders in accordance with our service level agreements which includes product lead times, ensuring accurate, on time and in full delivery of our products
- Provide pre- and post-sales support; provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products and availability; efficiently and effectively answer order status questions to Key Accounts
- Professionally, proactively, and effectively resolve customer complaints on product and service issues
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, planning, logistics, pricing, and manufacturing plant team members) and utilize systems and processes to enhance the Customer experience.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College or University degree
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Customer and team focused attitude
- High Attention to detail. With an excellent track record in accuracy performance
- Continuous improvement mindset: meaning providing your input on how can continue to enhance service delivery to our customers
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an asset