CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER MANAGEMENT
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
SALARY: UP to $55K + Bonus
Location: (HYBRID role - 3 days a week in office) – Mississauga
Hours: Mon-Fri – must be flexible from 7:30a.m. to a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Hours vary: 7:30a.m.-4 p.m. or 8:30a.m.-5:30 p.m. or 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: $50K - $55K + up to 7% Bonus
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to this continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Customer Service Representative to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Extended healthcare
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Long term disability
- Healthcare spending account
- Company Events
- Employee Assistance Program
In this role, you will support, tackle, and coordinate the Customer service-related activities for the Company for multiple divisions – Retail, Builder, Commercial, Distributor, Rental, and Insurance. CSR is accountable for handling inquiries via telephone, email, fax, web interface and in person and processing transactions and supporting their assigned backup / Customer Service team as and when required.
- Engage with internal and external customers to provide superior services and build strong relationships.
- Work closely with TM and clients to forecast demand for retail, builder, commercial and rental projects/promotions.
- Reviews open orders on a daily basis, ensuring that orders are valid, ETA’s are correct, draw orders are up to date and product is shipped as soon as possible by consistently following up with TM and customer.
- Accurately and efficiently processes and maintains orders, credits and returns submitted by customer and TM via telephone, email, fax, web interface and in person.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner while remaining compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to support the TMs in effective sales promotions to existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics, purchasing, marketing, product development, finance and sales in order to best support the fulfillment of customer’s inquiries, orders and issues.
- 3 years of Product Order Management / Customer Service experience
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the capability to provide support during customer visits.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
- English- (Spoken and Written).