Our client is a Canadian third-party administrator of group benefits. They provide solutions to streamline the benefits process for large carriers and small businesses. Their work makes it possible for more Canadians to live healthy lives.
- A happy and healthy work environment with newly renovated office space, bright office!
- Competitive benefits, pension (after one year) and group RRSP plans
- Goodlife Fitness – membership discount
- Work in a fun, vibrant community every day
- Social committee helps celebrate achievements and mark life events.
- Wellness committee facilitates fitness activities and brings in a nurse on a regular basis
- Work from home up to 5 days after 1 year
You’ll be assigned a shift during our hours of operation which are 7:30am to 9:00pm (Monday-Thursday) and 7:30am to 7:00pm (Friday).
Your primary goal in this role will be to help clients and professionals by answering questions about their Extended Health and Dental, Pension and Administration of benefits plans and policies.
Success here means providing callers with a great experience. You’ll help a variety of people each day, from policyholders to medical professionals to union representatives. All call centre or customer service experiences will be valuable as you listen carefully, show empathy, and respond correctly. Sometimes you’ll have the answer, sometimes you’ll escalate the issue. You’ll always handle your calls professionally and with care.
As you master our processes, you’ll find yourself becoming somewhat of a subject matter expert on specific policies. They’ll use their system to send calls to you when they’re within your developed specialty. You’ll grow in value as your interests and talents clarify over time.
You will direct response to all Extended Health/Dental Claims, Administration and Pension queries by using the automated claims system and other related systems as required and will keep Claims Examiners/Administrators abreast of problems, errors and corrections to make.
At all times, you will communicate in a professional manner with insurance agencies, doctors, dentists, trustee members, management, lawyers, and others, ensuring that only allowable information is released to recognized recipients and that all information is released in writing.
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English AND French
- Experience in a customer service or customer facing role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel for data entry and document creation