Location: Toronto (100% on-Site)
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (37.5 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $60K
Company: Our client is a family run business that continues to grow. They are a leader in the Travel Industry made up of an amazing team of supportive colleagues. Due to this continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Executive Assistant to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
Provide direct administrative and office management support to senior executives.
- Project management ad-hoc special assignment as well as recurring events.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management.
- Weekly Management Meeting; Coordinate catering and attendance at weekly meetings, arrange catering.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive team for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- MUST have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess the ability to learn quickly, think on their feet and participate in problem solving.
- Must be reliable and a team-player willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify, and disseminate information across audiences.
- Ability to interact, communicate and when necessary, persuade, in a polished and professional manner with senior executive management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong initiative, work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines.