Location: Greater Toronto Area (working remotely and go to see clients on site)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Salary: $55K base + Up to $2K Bonus
Company: For over 35 years our client has been the most compliant continuous environmental monitoring system in the industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to their talented team of professionals.
- Weekly Bonus
- Employee development
- Excellent training
- Reimbursed medical coverage
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement
- Company credit card provided for all job-related expenses
In this role, you will be responsible for equipment installs, repairs, calibration, and maintenance.
- Installs technical equipment in medical and research facilities.
- Inspects, repairs, calibrates, maintains electrical, mechanical and network equipment following manufacturers’ specifications, using test and analysis instruments.
- Maintains inventory of parts issued.
- Demonstrates and explains correct operation of equipment to customers.
- Modifies or develops instruments or devices, under supervision of the engineering staff.
- Ability to operate company or personal vehicle to travel to assignments.
- One year certificate from college or technical school.
- 1-2 years’ experience specifically in electrical, HVAC and/or networking systems.
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required.
- Strong communicator.
- Computer savvy.
- Current driver's license and valid insurance.
- Must have COVID shots in order to gain access to various facilities.