Our client is a leading manufacturing company with a global presence with over 3000 employees worldwide.
- RRSP, Medical and Dental Benefits
- Permanent full-time role
- Established, reputable organization
- Dynamic, focused, team environment
- Over 3000 employees worldwide
- Offices in Canada, USA and Europe
This is an opportunity to design, develop, maintain and enhance various business software applications. Individuals holding this position will be asked to work independently, or lead others on a project team, as assigned. When necessary, communicate with internal and external customers in capturing requirements as well as troubleshooting issues relating to development or support.
- Design SalesForce, Windows and web software applications following best practice, object-oriented, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Communicate ideas and technical suggestions to project team members and clients, in both a verbal and written context.
- Collaborate with inter-related deliverables with project team members.
- Take responsibility for major technical deliverables and to ensure quality, accuracy and punctuality of the ending product.
- Use strong analytical skills that can be applied to analyze technical specifications and troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Create technical specifications and document all projects using standards given.
- Track Bugs and Stories using Jira.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability.
- 5 Years’ Experience SalesForce Development
- 5 Years’ Experience .net Framework Development
- College or University Graduate