Company: Our client is a leader in the heavy equipment (machinery) industry. They are consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to their talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit healthcare plan (starts after 3 months)
- Medical coverage
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- Extended Healthcare plan
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will be responsible for all the associated job functions related to the parts counter.
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders.
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter.
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts.
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency.
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders.
- Filling and processing shipping and receiving documents.
- Timely processing of returns and credits.
- Proactive customer contact.
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales.
- Backorder tracking and recovery.
- Ensuring a high level of support to the Service Department.
- 1 Year of Parts Desk experience.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset.
- High School education.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Must have the ability to multi-task;
- Driver’s License required (occasional use of company vehicle to travel to other company parts locations).