FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% On-Site) – Markham, Ontario – COVID shots required
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (37.5 hours/wk.)
Company: Our client is a growing company in the field of Property Management. They were recently awarded Canada Partner of the Year for outstanding services.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Medical plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Extra sick days provided
- Career growth opportunities
A Property Manager is required to manage a diverse portfolio of occupied and vacant properties. You will ensure proper handling of all aspects of commercial or residential property management.
- Servicing primarily executive properties but may have to manage other types of properties;
- Meet SLA requirements and Client Satisfaction objectives;
- Coordinate property management services on allocated file count;
- Liaise with clients, homeowners, tenants, Field Inspectors, and suppliers;
- Maintain up to date property management information for each property;
- Maintain internal and external property management systems with up to date and accurate information;
- Review property reports and findings and provide recommendations to client;
- Ensure tenant satisfaction with premises;
- Communicate with Tenants on day-to-day issues; rectify tenant issues;
- Coordinate property inspections to be completed by sub trades;
- Implement rental process;
- Coordinate utility re routes;
- Fluent English Spoken and Written at a Professional Level.
- Ability to provide superior level of customer service.
- Must be willing to take training in Construction Business Management.
- Understanding of real estate acquisition and disposition.
- 2+ years of previous Property Management experience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications and Windows programs – Microsoft Excel.
- Experience responding to tenant concerns and requests.
- Experience dealing with tenants who reside in multi-unit buildings.
- Experience in reviewing specifications and assigning work orders.
- Experience in reviewing quotations.
- High School education minimum.