Our client is a leading provider of online I.T. courses that has been in business for over 20 years. They are an award-winning company that takes as much pride in its personnel as the level of excellence it provides its customers. They provide excellent training and support to all employees. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their already talented group of professionals.
- Stable and growing company who is a leader in their industry.
- Full benefits.
- Group RRSP.
- Above average earning potential.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Positive/supportive working environment.
- Company laptop provided.
- Excellent training.
- Free access to company courses.
The Sales Development Representative manages outbound prospects based on several set strategies, utilizing prospecting tools. These tools include but are not limited to, Sales Intel, LinkedIn, CRM System, Spend Reports, web searches, referrals, campaign lists, etc. The SDR is responsible for researching potential customers, connecting and educating prospects and uncovering/cultivating opportunities to pass to the Account Executive (Public, Private, New Subscription or Prepay) to close within his/her assigned POD group.
- Responsible for following a set sales cadence to uncover, follow up on, and qualify potential customers in the potential customer journey.
- Utilize a set of resources that include process guides, email/voicemail scripts, qualifying questioning and Rep assignment rules to qualify the prospect and cultivate the customer’s need to turn them into a sales qualified lead.
- Responsible for meeting a targeted number of passed sales qualified leads.
- Complete full cycle enrollment processing and sale when interacting with a customer ready to purchase.
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for the Account Executive through various resources such as LinkedIn, CRM system, spend reports, etc.
- Prospect to leads or referrals uncovered by other members of his/her POD group.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Responding to activities and creating follow up tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accuracy and cleanliness of the CRM system according to team best practices.
- Working with dedicated Account Executives to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail.
- Assisting with customer issues and requests as needed.
- Exhibits strong prospecting skills, hunter mentality.
- Ability to cultivate prospects.
- Research skills.
- Easily handles objections and rejections.
- Strategy development and Process oriented execution.
- Adaptability, being able to focus on what matters to the customer.
- Critical thinking.
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience within the IT or training industry.
- Business Development / Hunter role sales experience.
- College Degree or equivalent in education/experience.