Our client provides the best quality products with the best value throughout North America. They are a leading distributor with over 2,000 employees and they offer a challenging fast-paced environment for people who have a passion for what they do and provide them with the tools they need for success. Customer service is number one for our client and because of their continued expansion; they currently seek a qualified candidate who shares their commitment to superior customer service.
- A positive, well-balanced work environment
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First Class fitness center
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- On-site café and outdoor patio
- As Sales Manager, you will manage sales activity of our client’s Eastern Canada sales team.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree is an asset
- 3+ years sales management / sales manager experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- The Sales Manager will travel to locations as needed.
- Overnight travel required for the Sales Manager to visit remote reps in Ontario.