Senior Bilingual Customer Service Representative (NOT A CALL CENTER)
PERMANENT, FULL TIME,
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK! AMAZING TEAM
- able to bring forth your ideas!
- Full Time with excellent benefits
- Working from home due to COVID
- Benefits after one month! Medical, Dental, Pension Plan
- hours BETWEEN- 7:30am - 6pm- core hours are: 8:30am to 5pm
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the incumbent will be first line contact and will provide support to all customers in placing orders and handling inquiries both internally and externally. The incumbent will be responsible for efficient and accurate entry of all orders into the SAP system and will work very closely with various departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Receive and process orders and order changes from Internal and External customers via telephone, fax, email, E.D.I. and C.I.M.S.
- Ensure efficient and accurate input of orders into SAP using a number of parameters including inventory data, logistics and customer specifications.
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding orders.
- Handle all other customer requests: samples, orders, product information.
- Write QNOTES when required.
- Maintain open communication with all external and internal customers at all locations.
- Liaison with customers, sales, dispatch and order coordinators to ensure timely and accurate delivery requests.
- Bilingual in French/English
- Strong Full Order Management and understanding of Supply Chain
- a track record of ideas and process improvement, and think outside of the box!
- Adept in resolving problems and troubleshooting.
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is a must