Our client provides support and adds value to numerous Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), by facilitating all aspects of the distribution process (procurement, ordering, warehousing, delivery and invoicing) for different products.
- RRSP’s after 6 months and Life and Long Term Disability
- Full Benefits; Medical & Dental- 52% paid by employer
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a family feel!
- Respond to inbound calls from both current and potential customers, responding to customer requests/inquiries within 4 business hours, providing superior customer service, technical related advice and translating inquiries into opportunities.
- Ensure the accurate processing of orders, returns and credit requests on a daily basis..
- Assisting in marketing and promoting sales
- Developing and maintaining consistent contact schedule with customers.
- Keeping accurate and timely internal records of key contacts and other related activities.
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry trends and sharing it with customer base.
- Interact with other departments, such as Warehouse network, Program Management and Accounts Receivable to ensure timely responses to customer inquiries and orders.
- 3 years of Customer Service experience (prefer order management)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in French and English