A market driven global science company with a wide global presence in over 90 countries, employing over
50 000 people and founded over 200 years ago.
With over 26 million in US sales they offer a competitive knowledge & leading edge know how which has resulted in them expanding their scope of products, services & materials. They are today an industry leader & offer their employees a dynamic corporate culture & opportunities for career advancement.
- Salary $65K
- Day Hours – no weekends - Hours: 8:30 to 5pm
- Key Account Management
- Global Company
- Dynamic Team
- Highly competitive salary
Provide customer service according to the needs of the Business and Customers. Provide the Continuous Improvement of the Quality Process by working on Best Practices, Training, and Auditing.
Customer Service Rep must obtain a thorough working knowledge of systems and all applicable policies and procedures. Experience in systems, order entry, country requirements, pricing, documentation and invoicing is required. Responsibilities include responding to customer inquiries and complaints utilizing the various Business Unit tracking systems, issuing credit and debit memos, rebate processing and monitoring sales orders through the order fulfillment and invoicing process.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all functions of the business to provide “best-in-class” end-to-end customer service
- Strong computer skills. Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of SAP-R3
- Bachelor's degree- is an asset
- French is an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Customer Service Representative.
- Ability to adjust with ease to new conditions and personnel and to exhibit the competence and maturity to encourage confidence from Customers, Businesses, Distributors and Subsidiaries.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Excellent phone communications and interpersonal skills with multiple functional groups
- Intermediate to high level Microsoft Office proficiency is required (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Demonstrated skills: multitasking, project management including the ability to translate needs into a workable implementation plan, change management
- Demonstrated flexibility/adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment