Our client is a global manufacturer of Medical equipment, a leader in their Industry.
- $3000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical (100%) Dental (100%) RRSP (6% contribution)- PAID FROM DAY 1
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- FULL TIME!
- Standard Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the FP&A Team who is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, generating reports to help guide business decisions and business partnering. The Senior Financial Analyst will also assist with month and year end closes and the subsequent preparation of the monthly financial packages, tax filings, annual audit and the maintenance and analysis of the general ledger.
- Assist with Month End and Year End activities including monthly account reconciliations and accruals for all key accounts, monthly financial packages and tax filings (GST/HST/QST).
- Responsible for ongoing GL maintenance and analysis.
- Assist with global month end closes and ad hoc analysis projects.
- Partner with external financial auditors to support all audit schedules and act as a key point of contact during audit and complete reconciliation of audited external financials to SAP.
- Partner with FP&A Manager on all forecasting and budgeting processes including the preparation of budget and forecast worksheets, completing adjustments as necessary and partnering with other business stakeholders in compiling information.
- Assist in the development and design of ad hoc analysis to measure trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of initiatives.
- Assist with Sales Commission Program, including commission calculations, program analysis and design support.
- Analysis of inventory turnover and equipment usage to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Implementation and adherence to the standard operating processes.
- Anticipate financial and business needs of stakeholders and provide appropriate financial and business modelling solutions as per management expectations.
- Cross functional support as an enabler/ generalist based on the diversified experience.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, professional ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Positive, resourceful, collaborative attitude and ability to work with others as a team in a flexible manner.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to Multi-Task and a bias to action is imperative.
- Strong Excel skills (expert level).
- University degree with a focus in business and accounting.
- Possession of, or in pursuit, of a professional accounting designation (CPA).
- Five years related work experience both in preparation of reports and budgets as well as the analysis of information.
- Strong SAP experience including BI and BUFC.