Our client is a global manufacturer of Medical equipment, a leader in their Industry.
- Medical (100%) Dental (100%) RRSP (6% contribution)- PAID FROM DAY 1
- $3000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- + car allowance
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation+9 personal days
- Cell, phone, laptop
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a market strategy which aligns with corporate objectives. This role will be responsible for market development by executing the marketing plan and leading, coaching, and directing sales activities in conjunction with sales management. Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns both to identify key data points and to seek continuous improvement of marketing activities. Identifying and developing new customer relationships and product ideas, identifying competitive activities, communicating sales penetration opportunities, and introducing new products to the marketplace.
- Develop an understanding of product offering and identify target audiences.
- Develop marketing plans to effectively communicate with the identified target audiences and build both the broader brand and the profile of specific products.
- Execute marketing plans from inception through planning, launch, maintenance and follow-up stages.
- Create, maintain and conduct analysis in order to extract insights from current campaigns and to improve future campaigns.
- Generate strong leads for the sales force to follow-up on.
- Identify potential partners to help expand market presence.
- Draft annual marketing plans as part of the annual Business Plan.
- Develop digital media content for internal and external usage.
- Coordinate marketing efforts in conjunction with conventions, courses and labs.
- Attend key strategic meetings, conventions, courses & labs as required.
- Review industry journals regularly for pertinent articles and ad placements.
- Coordinate with Global Marketing on timely updates of eMedia content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Organizational skills including the ability to plan effectively, prioritize a variety of tasks, and meet deadlines are critical.
- Computer literacy required.
- Development of digital media content.
- Travel in the field is required, including overnight stays. Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of seven years of previous marketing experience, preferably in a medical field