Our client is an international leader in the field of medical and Safety technology. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of: intimate customer care and quality, consistent innovation, employee engagement and professionalism.
- Benefits: Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce
- Established medical technology company
- Additional/Voluntary Insurance
- Education & Training
- Health center and gym
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Special Assistance
- Time Away
- Workplace Wellness
- Growth potential into other areas.. Service Management, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Quality and Finance
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Service Support Supervisor leads a team of 6 bilingual Service Coordinators, providing World Class service support and exceeds customer expectations in all service areas in Medical and Safety. The Service Support Supervisor ensures the designated dispatch handling, service contract processing and related service operation functions are performed in accordance with all established procedures. The focus of the incumbent will be 70% on tactical tasks and 30% on managerial, strategic and administration tasks.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on all requests for information in a timely manner, including probing all escalated technical inquiries and ensures follow-up with solutions, utilizing product knowledge or coordinating with other departments, and liaising with company management and various departments to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Ensures that the team is dispatching all contracted, non-contracted, Demo and Preventative Maintenance requests as well as unscheduled dispatches according to guidelines.
- Regularly reviews open service orders, notifies customer and TSRs of potential issues. Addresses escalated invoicing problems.
- Resolves complex customer invoice inquiries, requiring crediting/rebilling, etc.
- Plans, prepares and delegates work tasks to ensure successful completion of the service processes from first inquiry to invoicing.
- Manages service support projects and initiatives to continuously improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Supports the Service Departments with corporate service agreements administration.
- Five or more years’ experience in a service organization or similar position.
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience, including coaching and developing others.
- Bachelors Degree is an asset
- Customer service experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in process improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.