Our Client is a global leader in the field of marketing technology. They believe in making an impact whether it’s with their products or through their philanthropic causes. They believe in a passionate workplace and collaborating with individuals who are interested in growing a global company.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Work From Home until COVID settles! Including Training!
- A happy working environment!
- Very low turnover
- A family feel environments with lots of events
- Newly renovated office space with state-of-the-art amenities
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start 4 weeks in your 5th year.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Insurance
- 10% Management Compensation Plan (MCP) Bonus
- Company Progress Bonus – Generally paid in September on the Company anniversary. It consists of a base bonus and an additional amount for each full year of service
- Profit Sharing Bonus – Generally paid in April and October each year. The current estimate for this bonus is $250 + $25/years of service.
- Birthday Bonus – Paid on your birthday. The current estimate for this bonus is $125.
- Thanksgiving Bonus – Paid on the Friday closest to Thanksgiving Day. The current estimate for this bonus is $100.
- Christmas Bonus – Paid in December, prior to Christmas Day. The current estimate for this bonus is $300.
- Benefits: commence after 3 months of employment. All benefits (except LTD) are paid 100% by the Company. Medical, Dental, and life insurance ($25K policy)
- Pension: commence after 1 year of employment with the Company
- Act as the main point-of-contact for after-sale support of assigned clients, with responsibility for pro-actively providing guidance to clients and training them on new products, enhancements, and changes
- Research, analyze, and resolve any client issues in a timely and professional manner, escalating as required to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Work with other internal departments to resolve client and interdepartmental challenges
- Constructively question programs and processes, looking for avenues to continuously improve our performance
- Assist Accounting with client invoicing, including troubleshooting issues, understanding client nuances, and submitting credit and rebill requests
- Complete minor and major program maintenance tasks, as required
- Strong client service skills with the ability to develop trust and genuine relationships with clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and process work quickly, efficiently, and accurately while under pressure
- Ability to work well in both a team atmosphere and independently
- Ability to question current processes and identify new, more efficient solutions
- Above-average computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and web-based applications.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership of work Professional demeanor and good business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Strong presentation skills, including presentation composition and delivery to both internal and client audiences
- Post-Secondary education (diploma/degree) and two years of relevant work