Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Tenders & Contracts Analyst-HYBRID
FULL TIME, Permanent
Location:(Hybrid – 2 days a week in office) – Richmond Hill
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9:00am-5:00pm -(37.5 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $70K
Our client has built a reputation as being one of the best companies to work for in Canada. As a market leader, their continued growth can be attributed to the incredible team that continues to make significant contributions to the company. Currently, they are looking for a talented individual who will do their part to add their skills and abilities to the Tenders & Contracts team.
· Medical benefits – Start Day 1
· Dental coverage
· Vision coverage
· Healthcare Spending Account
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Pension Plan
· Employee development
·Casual dress code policy
· Opportunity for advancement with time into a more senior role
The position is responsible for the timely response to request for proposals and the identification of new business opportunities via tendering sites, the review of sales, and corporate agreements, and the set-up of all sales and service contracts.
- Drafting I process sales and service contracts entering contract pricing in SAP, SalesForce and in Contract database.
- Markup tender form of agreements to minimize risk.
- Communicate to all that is necessary the awareness of contract expiry and need for renewals.
- Track all active Sales and Service contracts, ensuring appropriate system visibility exists and all logging and filing are complete.
- Respond to Customer Care inquiries about pricing discrepancies.
- Daily review of tender websites and other sources.
- Distribute leads to appropriate Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers.
- Track all active Tenders including amendments by maintaining the Tender Log ensuring all timelines are met.
- Assemble Tenders by gathering all necessary information and approvals printing and binding all necessary documents ensuring completeness as per Customer expectations.
- Complete and format tender documents as required ensuring that financial and technical proposals are separate as per customer's expectations.
- Enter and update Sales and Service contracts as required and review new contracts ensuring completeness and approvals.
- Work closely with the Department Management to develop the work schedule balancing workload and work complexity.
- Manage process for pricing data verification to ensure that contract pricing and other pricing are accurate.
- Adopt new work procedures geared toward increasing the visibility of contracts and rapid dissemination of contract information to the sales force.
- Fluent in English proficiency in speaking, reading, writing abilities mandatory.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with contracts and tenders.
- Strong computer skills (Word Excel Email etc.).
- Excellent translation skills.
- Good mathematical skills
- For tender submission purposes be able to lift up to 10lbs.