PHARMACEUTICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR-HYBRID
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, 1 hour lunch
Salary: Up to $60K + Up to 10% Bonus
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution channel that continues to grow. Due to this tremendous growth, they are looking for a talented Pharmaceutical Customer Support Coordinator to add to their team of professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Support Coordinator role is responsible for the customer support coordination, administrative and operational functions supporting the Customer Service Team, the manufacturers, hospital customer, GPOs and Provincial Health Services needs.
This role supports the Customer Service Team by performing operational duties including overseeing the administrative duties/tasks performed by the Customer Service Specialists.
This work includes maintaining the data of manufacturer and customer accounts, ensuring data integrity and accuracy, setting up new customers, users, and manufacturers, ensuring up-to-date product information, including accuracy of contracts, pricing information, listing of new items and supporting customers using the WebOMS.
This work includes supporting by acting as the back up to the Customer Service Specialists when required.
- Medical, Dental by SunLife: Benefits provided right away
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus: Personal annual: 8% can go to 10%, 100% achieved 10% -paid out in Oct 2024
- Opportunity for Growth-Can go to Project Manager or Supervisor or CSR
- 3 weeks vacation, may go to 4 weeks
- Personal/sick days + client is flexible
- Beautiful Work Space
- Great work culture
- Not a call center environment-5 calls daily
- Liaise with Key Manufacturers by working with Customer Service Specialists on setting new contracts, new Product and Item requests including information specific to manufacturers and GPOs
- Manage the data of the customer, manufacturer and user accounts on various platforms including WebOMS (adding users, updating ship to the bill to information, updating address and/or contact information, etc.)
- Analyze, review, and communicate changes regarding contracts, products related pricing and new item set up
- Build Excel files of product price changes to be uploaded to the system
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data is in place
- Uploading product updates when product updates are received to ensure timely transfer of information
- Review all new information to ensure they have been properly entered and set up in the system
- Review Invoice discrepancies related to pricing matters
- Allocation, Backorder management support; product alert message support to members
- Provide key performance data and reports to manufacturers on a regular basis
- Maintain database, files, and contract reports
- Providing support in creating and updating orders in special circumstances
- Providing customer service support and ensure that customer questions and concerns are addressed with follow up, analysis and resolution provided to the customers
- Provide support to Customer Service Team in preparing for Business Review Meetings, compiling presentation data for performance reviews with the manufacturers and customers as needed
- Support the CS Team in the onboarding of new members and products
- Respond to Customer Service, Support the Customer Service Specialists to ensure that membership always receives a high level of service
- Act as back up when the Customer Service Specialists are not available
- English at a professional level (Spoken/Written)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly identify errors and correct them
- Demonstrates multi-tasking, communication skills/abilities across numerous functions within the business, without direct authority
- Strong proficiency with technology and various system applications (EDI) including MS Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word)
- Practical experience in pharmaceutical supply chain management and systems
- Post secondary education preferred